Ladybird Estate Agency, properties for sale and rent in Dalaman, Turkey.
So, you are considering buying a property in Turkey. You have heard about the great choice of affordable villas and apartments, the low cost of living and the wonderful hospitality. Maybe you already know about the stunning scenery and the amazing historical sites. Well, all of this is true, but………
Why the Dalaman area in particular?
- With 10kms of unspoiled coastline and a rapidly growing town centre, Dalaman is perfectly placed if you wish to purchase a second home, or maybe even make that permanent move.
- Since the Government designated Dalaman as a tourist area it has become a bit of a hot-spot and money has been pouring into the region, so everything is changing.
- There is the fabulous 'Hilton Dalaman Resort & Spa', situated in nearby Sarıgerme, which has been receiving great reviews. The hotel welcomed its first guests in summer 2009 and now everyone is waiting for the adjoining 18-hole championship golf course and 9-hole academy to be completed.
- Here in Dalaman we are also awaiting news of the construction start date for the marina. This has been an on/off project for several years now, but it looks as if construction is finally about to begin. The plans have been re-drawn and the environmental issues have all been resolved so, hopefully, it should shortly be 'full steam ahead', with a completion date of 2014!
- Added to this we already have the newly expanded airport with a capacity for 10 million passengers each year and this is one of the great reasons for buying here. There are no long transfer times! Do you really want to be stuck on a coach or in a taxi for one or two hours straight after that four hour flight?
Isn't it time you gave Dalaman some serious consideration?